Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hello My Name IS...

Due to some further technical difficulties, I could not get my blog to work. But now it is up and running.
Here is a little bit about me :)

Start a new post with your name in the heading. Introduce yourself to your classmates by talking about the following topics:
  1. Where were you born? What was your home town like?
  2. Tell us about your education. What is your preferred way of learning?
  3. Who is your favorite artist? musician? filmmaker?
  4. Tell us about your computer experience. Rate your comfort level with technology.
  5. Attach an interesting photo of yourself and tell us about the picture.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1.) I was born in Norfolk, VA. I honestly don't remember my hometown because on my first birthday (to the day), we moved here to Champaign. From visiting it since, I have gathered that it is a very nice town... and hey the beach is like 5 minutes away :) Sometimes I honestly really do regret my parents decision in moving here.
2.) I prefer learning hands on and visually... this class is perfect for that.
3.) My favorite artist is Van Gough and Monet because their use of color is phenomenal. My favorite musician... well band... is Fleetwood Mac. Love their sound, and their messages. Filmaker... probably Jim Henson. Gotta love the Muppets, they're kind of a classic and a solid part of my childhood I will always remember.
4.) I love computers, but personally I'm more of a PC gal, so you'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge in the Mac world. When it comes to learning new things, I just need it to be repeated over and over a few times, then I will finally get it. I will get there. Eventually.
5.)    This picture brings back so many memories. A few years before my best friend got really sick, she took this picture of me lying down in a park near my house. We were trying to be artistic in conducting a photo shoot. She literally told me, "Get on the ground and pretend you're dying" haha And I did... with some dramatic hand positions. :) Such a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment